Zachary Smith | Founder of Increasing Leverage
Welcome to Increasing Leverage. My name is Zach Smith and I am the Founder of the Increasing Leverage. Increasing Leverage was created in 2010 to share my methodology for reducing complex business decisions down to a single action.
I’ve developed and used Increasing Leverage to grow businesses large and small during my 15 plus years of experience in supply chain management (forecasting and logistics), process creation and improvement, and software (web and commercial) implementation and development. My passion is to help fellow creatives, entrepreneurs, and professionals test, analyze, and discover how to find the most direct path to their business goals.
Some facts about Zach you might find interesting:
- I have the creative curse of never thinking anything I create is good enough but I’ve learned to finish and ship.
- Enjoy technology and have created dozens of websites.
- Graduated from Brown University with a BA in History and Academic-All Ivy honors and earned an MBA from Lehigh University.
- Broke the 58 year old Brown University Long Jump record.
- Never felt like I fit in as a “smart” athlete until I went to Brown.
- Believe good coffee and food made from scratch are the spice of life.
- Worked with some of the United States #1 leading companies in their fields: Commercial real estate giant The Trammell Crow Company, Fortune 500 DRAM and Flash memory company Micron Technology, and I currently work with the US leader in character underwear and children’s branded socks: Revenues and profits have increased 300% since I began managing their supply chain in 2008.
Enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to begin building your business today with free Increasing Leverage strategies.